Our combination of a highly experienced work force and modern automated machinery can provide unrivalled service and competitiveness
A technical approach to problem solving
We can provide full support and design assistance
This enables Scandura to meet all of our customers needs, no matter how demanding.
We are also capable of supplying gaskets and seals to the largest most demanding customers and welcome any enquiries no matter how small or large.
The history of Scandura
Scandura is a member of the OSL Group. Scandura was founded in the 1880’s and has operated from the current site since 1956. Scandura’s 24,000ft² production and office facility is located in St James Road, Corby.
Scandura is part of a commercially progressive group and is constantly seeking to expand, as there is still some spare capacity available within the Corby site.
1880 – Scandura started trading as Southwark Manufacturing in London, manufacturing mostly leather products.
1956 – Moved to Corby under New Town Act.
1969 – Acquired by BBA group, became part of Scandura.
1994 – Acquired by United Industries Plc.
2002 – Became part of OSL Group.
2005 – Purchased business assets of MK Gasket Ltd.
2009 – Purchased business assets of Moyer Manufacturing Ltd.
2016 – Purchased business assets of EMCF Ltd. Joint Announcment Letter download.